This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pool Time

It's been a beautiful day here and the kids have enjoyed their little pool. I didn't want to waste one of the expensive pool diapers on Evan so I sent him out in just a onesie. I figured he might pee out there but I didn't think it would matter. However, I wasn't figuring on a different sort of mess. I'm posting several pictures. The last one is of Evan in the tub with his dirty onesie around his waist and standing on tip toes trying to stay away from the poopy water!


"Ya Ta" (For all you Heroes fans)




Action Shot!

Yuck...I don't want my feet in THAT!

No comments: