This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Here we come Ethan!!!

We got the call!!!!!! We are going to go to Vietnam in 2 weeks!! The CIS is making exceptions for families who travel before October 16th and our G&R (Giving and Receiving Ceremony--when Ethan becomes our officially in the eyes of Vietnam) is the 13th so we can still make it! We will be allowed to file our I-600 and get permission to bring Ethan back while in country. I'm really excited and have a TON to do. I can hardly type much less think so I'll post more later. For now we have to go to town and send our visa application! YEA! Thank you God!!

9 comments:

Karen Wall said...

Congrats again! I am sure the next two weeks will feel like a whirlwind, but once you get him in your arms all the chaos will be more than worth it!
Can't wait to see pics of you all in country! I will pray that your health holds up!

Jessica and Eddie said...

That's great news!!! Im so happy for your family.

Rebecca said...

I have been reading for a while--sorry I have not posted before! I am so happy for you!!!! GOD BLESS

Chip and Sara said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!! I'm sure your head is spinnning - and it won't stop spinning for about 2 months. :) When I read your post I had to call Sara to tell her about it and she started crying on the phone. :) Congratulations again!!

-Chip & Sara

Chip and Sara said...

Chip saw your blog from work and called me to tell me the good news! I was so excited that I got tears in my eyes for you guys! God is so good!

Leslie & Shaune said...

that is wonderful - congratulations and happy packing!

Heidi said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Have a wonderful trip! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Kathryn said...

YIPPEE!!!

Baby N's Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO incredibly happy for you, Ethan, Tyler, Ellie & Evan. A little jealous that I'm not farther along in the process, but some day. Good luck and safe travels if I don't get a chance to talk to you before you leave. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!