This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ellie's View

Ellie keeps saying the funniest things. Several days ago I noticed her hair needed a trim. When I told her I was going to cut her hair she got this scared look and began to cry. "I don't want to be a boy" she said.

Then a few days ago while I was feeding her lunch she asked for some milk. When I told her we were all out of milk she informed me that her bones were going to break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog spot, let me know if you get this. steph