This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving and Things...

Sorry I haven't updated recently. Not much seems to happen around here. I guess that's expected since we live 10 miles from the closest town, and even that is only a few thousand people. We went to Salina (which is an hour away and has the closest Walmart) yesterday and had family pictures taken. It was our first family photo with two kids.

Tyler and I will be spending Thanksgiving as a family and I'll be cooking my first Thanksgiving meal. It will be fun to practice getting everything ready at once without the stress of company added to it. :) My family (my grandma, parents and four of my siblings) are coming Friday and we'll be sharing each others leftovers on Saturday.

As far as the adoption, we are waiting to hear from the social worker who will be doing our home study. I was hoping to here from her by now but I'm beginning to think it will be next week. For those who may not know, the home study is where they come to our house and make sure we are fit to adopt and not complete psychos...I'm not sure we'll pass. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: