This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Fun Pictures

I've been posting like crazy lately. I hope you can keep up, otherwise just go to the archives to see what you missed! Anyway, I thought I would add some pictures for your enjoyment. Oh, and I have to say, Tyler and I got to go on a date tonight since his parents were here to watch the kids! It was wonderful to finally get out together. We did dinner and a movie (The Pursuit of Happiness--VERY good!). Well, I'll post some pictures now. Oh, sorry, one more thing. For those of you who may be confused by the adoption process (which is understandable) I have created a list of what happens in order and what all the terms mean. So if you would like to look over it or reference back to it from time to time it is at the bottom of the right-hand column. And finally, the pictures...

Evan loves his bath so much...sometimes TOO much!

This time he got a little ahead of me...



Helping Mommy with laundry


My little Sweetheart!


Tender kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you cry at that movie?? cause that movie is way good and kinda sad.. haha i loved it.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love tose kids!