This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Not much...

I haven't posted for a long time and I wanted you to know I was still around. Things have been really slow around here. I don't even have any cute pictures. I've been keeping myself busy with sewing for Ellie, cooking, jogging and trying to find time to conquer my next project...painting Ellie's room. Ellie has this ugly wall paper in her room that I want to replace with paint. I've never torn down wall paper before and this stuff is on plaster...so it should be fun. If all went well I was hoping to do my room next but Evan changed that idea. Yesterday I walked into his room to discover he'd pulled a large piece of wall paper down. The problem is his room had the nice white stuff I hadn't planned on removing. Well, I really have nothing to say of real interest since life has been rather uneventful...so I shall let you go. 

No comments: