This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, January 4, 2007

The house is a mess, Evan has been screaming...and I'm wired on coffee!

We had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed seeing family. However, I haven't quite recovered yet. It's been half a week since we've had company but the house is a mess, and I don't feel like cleaning so it just builds up. On the other hand, I may not feel like cleaning and the kitchen may be covered in dishes, and the rest of the house is covered with who knows what, but I have felt like organizing and I've gone through all the clothes too small for both Evan and Ellie and packed them away. I also cleaned up and organized our entire back porch (which serves as a storage room and work shop since we don't have a garage). And then I took done Evan's crib and reorganized his room. I thought Evan would enjoy his mattress down on the floor but I'm afraid that after several nights of sitting up with a crying, insecure little boy, I've decided to put it back up. I'm not really sure what is wrong with Evan, he's been clingy and fussy for a week now. Well that is what I've been doing lately. Oh, and I finally sent off the last of the paperwork for the homestudy.

Well, I think I've typed enough for now. Besides, thanks to Evan, I'm running on about 5 cups of coffee and not really thinking straight...

No comments: