This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Things have gotten busy with all our Christmas preparations. We are in Alliance, Nebraska right now at my in-laws. We drove through the night Christmas Eve and surprised Tyler's mom at 3 o'clock Christmas morning. We will be heading home on Wednesday and start our preparation for my family who are coming on Friday.

I was excited this year, I actually got Christmas letters out. It was our families first Christmas letter. Anyway, if you are visiting my sight because of the letter, then welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

The home study is going well. I finally have all my paper work done and I just need some information from Denise before I send it all in. Yea! So, it won't be long now before we can set up an appointment with the CIS in Kansas City and apply for our 171-H. It sounds like the waiting list for a referal is geting longer so we are very anxious to get on it!

Well, I shall sign off for now. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: