This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A sigh of relief

Well, I'm feeling much better today. I guess all of my stress was for nothing...as usual. We had the home study Wednesday and it actually was a lot of fun. As it turns out Denise is willing to write the home study for us before our passports come in. Also some of the other paper work that I was concerned about isn't needed. I am very relieved...thank you God! We should have all the paper work done in a couple of weeks and then Denise will write the home study for us. After that we will be able to apply at INS for our 171-H (approval to bring an orphan into the country). That will take about 4-6 weeks and then we can be put on a waiting list for a referral! Vietnam is backwards from most countries and we won't need to do the dossier (all the paper work that needs to be sent to the country) until later. I’ve been doing so much research that all of this makes sense to me. Sorry if I’m confusing everyone else! I guess all I’m trying to say is that everything is moving right along and is easier then I was anticipating for a while there. I’m also quite excited because I got the house spotless for the home study and it feels so good!! Okay, it FELT good, what can I say, I have kids…   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty I just got your Christmas letter and I was excited to be able to come on this site and see pics of the kids and see what is going on in your lives. All is well in Wyoming. Katrina had knee surgery yesterday. We had the menscus fixed and the back of her knee cap. Went to school for 2 hours today and she is tired and sore. Love you Aunt Kathy