This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Let it Snow...

Ellie, Evan, and Nathan (Ellie's Friend)

"the look"

Daddy's Boy

Last Saturday we had a beautiful snow. It was only our second real snow of the year I think. Anyway, we got about 6 inches. So Sunday afternoon we all got bundled up and went sledding with a family from our church. They have 7 kids so we had quite a crowd. They brought their four wheeler to take us up the hill which they said was about 1/2 a mile up. We had a great time. The weather was warm and there was no wind...beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo cute!!! I love the one of tyler with Evan.