This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

More adoption stuff

So far I have applied for two adoption grants and will be completing a third next week. I also applied for a loan through the Abba Fund. They are a Christian organization that provides interest free loans for families who are adopting. Tyler and I don't want to get into debt but this will allow us to divide up the payments without paying more in the end through interest.

We are still waiting for the 171. I emailed Nikki (our contact at our agency) and she told me the average wait is around 6-9 weeks. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. However, the CIS technically has 90 days.

Well I should go and feed my kids. They are wild tonight and driving Tyler and I crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty, Have your started your dossier yet? Looking ar your timetable, it seems to be time! Mom A