This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Adoption, Kids, Sickness and Fun!

Wow, I can't believe it! Our dossier arrived back from the Vietnam embassy yesterday! We sent it on the 11th and were expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It came in 1 1/2 weeks. I now have to make a copy of it (all 64 pages) and send the original to my agency, who will then send it to Vietnam to be translated and processed. I'll probably send it on Monday.

The kids are home and they’ve been a lot of fun. Evan just kinda looked at us uninterested when we picked him up. Ellie on the other hand was thrilled. She kept looking at us and saying "I'm so glad to see you again!" and then hug us or lay her head on our shoulder! She has been so sweet!

Today is Sunday morning but the three of us (the kids and I) are stuck at home. Ellie has a really runny nose and pink eye in both eyes. We miss being at church but are having fun. It is only 10:00 and we have already played Candy Land, Shoots and Ladders, and read a book together!

No comments: