This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Case of the Missing Page...

Just when I thought everything was perfect... We are missing a page from one the documents in our dossier. I know it was sent to the Vietnam Embassy but it didn't make it back. So today I sent the document back and asked them to add the page if they have it. I'm really hoping they didn't staple it to someone else's dossier in Florida or somewhere...I've heard of that happening! So now, when I was all ready to send it to my agency, I have to sit and wait for a week or so and really hope they can find the missing page!

No comments: