This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One Step Closer

WooHooo! It's on its way! We just got back from the post office and our dossier is on it's way to the Vietnam Embassy in Washington DC so it can be authenticated! I think it will take about 3-4 weeks before I get it back...I'm not really sure. After that it will be sent to Vietnam. So basically I'm done with paperwork. I guess this is good but now I don't know what to do! I kind'a enjoy the organization and paper stuff...Oh well, I guess I'll stay busy with dirty diapers and dishes for now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sliding into the ditch sounds fun..haha.. something i've done a few times to many.. haha but good job on the dossier very exciting!!! can't wait to see you tommorrow!!! and is it still raining.. are we going to have a hard time on your roads??