This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Almost done...

We went to Kansas City yesterday for the monthly parent education meeting with our agency. We got to meet a few families that I had talked to through the yahoo group. It was a lot of fun!

Our dossier is almost complete. I'm only missing one document. It came yesterday in the mail but we weren't here to sign for it. We tried to pick it up at the post office today but it was raining and our dirt roads were really bad. We ended up sliding into the ditch and Tyler had to walk 3/4 of a mile to our neighbor’s house to get help! By the time we were out the post office was closed (they close at 12:30...one thing I don't like about small towns!). So, tomorrow we will hopefully pick up the last document and get our whole dossier sent to the Vietnam embassy for authentication! Then I'm basically done with paper work! :)

No comments: