This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Just rambling...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy but nothing is really happening. I've been doing all the paperwork for the dossier lately and I've been surprised at how easy it has been compared to what I expected. At first I was overwhelmed but once I got my list (I live off lists...I'm lost without one!) I was fine. I actually really enjoy doing things like this that take a lot of organization and detailed work.

I really have nothing to say so I'm rambling...

But while I'm rambling...the other day Tyler was in the car with Ellie. She was singing "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go...". When Tyler asked her who sings that song her answer was "the Dorks, you know, from Snow White"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thats cute.. can't wait to see yall. and good job on the dossier.. and you again i remind mysefl of you.. haha.. i love lists too. i rarely make them but i should do so more.. they make life soo much easier! haha.. well take care and 2 days!!