This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow, Evan's HOT...literally

Evan had a hair cut...a short one. I'm posting a picture below that shows what happened. Wednesday Evan was warming himself by our wall heater when I smelled something burning. It was only later I discovered what it had been...he singed his hair! So, out with the beautiful curls and in with the spikes. I'll also post a pic of his new cut. It looks really cute...when spiked, otherwise it's very jagged in front (thanks to the singes).



No, that's not food!

Evan's new cut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that is waaay cute.. he looks older with his hair short i think i might like it better.. haha