This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sleeping and Beauty

Here are some more pictures I thought were cute. In the first one, I realized that Evan was being really quite and the last place I'd seen him was watching a movie with Ellie...which since had ended and she'd turned off. After looking around, this is where I found him. :)


Dreaming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

misty i'm horrid, i haven't been keeping up with this.. i just read all the ones i'd missed.. and i'm sorry bout your dossier thats kinda sad and you thought you had gotten it back early..haha thats lame.. but yea. i really really love all these pics.. i'm putting them on moms slide show! well take care! i'll try to keep up better!