This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fun Pictures

Evan's eye's have been getting worse so we took him to the doctor today. they are not very red but they get all gummy and yucky within just an hour of cleaning them!

Also, I've found a photo editor on our computer that I like...hence all the photos. These are just random ones I thought were cute and decided to play with. :)



This was about 4 years after Tyler and I got married (the picture above this one is from the actual wedding day). We had never gotten professional pictures and decided, since we already had two kids, it was now or never! So here is a picture of Ellie and I looking at the wedding scrapbook after we got back from taking pictures. The funny thing is that Ellie remembers this very well and thinks she remembers our wedding!

No comments: