This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

April...

I know I've been terrible about posting pictures. But I didn't realize HOW bad until I saw it had been April since I even took the pictures off my camera! SO...here are some pictures from April. May and June will be coming shortly.

This is Ellie's room. We took down this old wall paper (first picture--taken last Aug.) and got down to the plaster (second picture--taken in March) and finally textured, painted, and put up flowers! As you can see in the third picture it is quite busy but girly. :)

Ellie loves to brush her own hair and teeth
Evan and I just being silly. :)

No comments: