This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Caring for the Orphans

I just received an email from my agency. They are trying to spread the word about their sponsorship program for orphans. If any of you have ever considered sponsoring a child but you're not sure who to go through, I think CHI is wonderful! They work with several countries and the cost is only $32 a month. On the sight they have stories of the different children in need. Some are very sad! Just reading what some of these children (and in many cases their parents) go through makes me grateful for all the blessings I have! Here is the address if you are interested. Even if you're unable to sponsor a child at this time maybe you could pass this information on to someone else who may be interested.

www.HelpAnOrphan.org

"Pure, unstained religion, according to God our Father,is to take care of orphans and widows when they suffer and to remain uncorrupted by this world."James 1:27

No comments: