This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Officially Waiting

We just heard that our paperwork has been submitted Hanoi, Vietnam. Meaning we can officially start the "4-5" month wait for travel. I don't really have anything else to talk about so I'll quite for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie!

Kathryn said...

Wow! 4-5 more months! That must seem like an eternity! Hopefully things will move faster than expected! I love that photo with the duck and comment on your husband's blog?

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Another step is completed. Hey you never know Jaime only waited 2 months and 1 week after she hit step 2 to get a travel date. Hopefully, we are just as lucky.
Cathy