This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updated Pictures

The kids and I are alone now until next Sunday. Tyler left this morning to fly to Michigan for a wedding. Although I'll really miss him, I'm looking forward to getting a lot of house work done.

We just received some more pictures of Ethan today. He has the same outfit on as last time but judging by the out fit on the little girl in the picture with him I'm pretty sure these were taken at a different time. The little girl is one I've seen on the waiting child list with our agency. I think she's a year older than him and she's waiting for a family.




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Misty, he is a doll! I know you are counting the days until you have your little man home with you!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

He has such a cute face. He is definately a looker. You might have to beat the girls off with a stick someday.