This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Ellie's "Big" Bed

Today we are going to Witchita to get a twin mattress for Ellie! I'm so excited to be moving her to a "big" bed. We will then move her toddler mattress in with Evan and I can start preparing for two little boys in there!

At some point I hope to strip the wall paper in Evan's room (I wasn't going to but he already started for me) and paint. We might even replace the carpet before Ethan gets here.

Well I should go and get ready to leave.

No comments: