This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, June 22, 2007

New Blog...Ethan's Story

I have decided this blog is great for family and friends who are interested in our lives in general. But when it comes to the adoption, it can be a bit confusing. I will continue to keep this blog updated with all the details of the adoption, but I have started a second blog titled "Ethan's Story". This one will be dedicated to the adoption only. However, I will probably not post as many details of the paper work in that blog as I do here. It is my goal that "Ethan's Story" will be just that...a story of how God brought us together (not all the tedious details of paperwork). I have a lot of work left to do on it and I'm not quite up to date on the post, however, I'd love to hear what you think. I will put a link under "fun links" on the side of this blog if you want to see it.

No comments: