This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June...

And finally, the recent pictures!

"Cinderella"

Poor Evan...falling asleep!

That's my crazy girl!


Evan has learned to "swing" by himself.

This is a terrible picture of the two of us but I thought I'd show you the sling Evan's been riding in (sorry you can't see it very well, I might post a better one if I can get someone else to take it). Evan loves being carried by mommy! I thought I'd get into practice before I have to carry Ethan who will probably be two. I'm planning on carrying Ethan a lot since we'll need the time to bond. I was originally going to just try it out to see if it would work with a "big kid" but Evan now begs me to carry him in it when he's tired. We have had some great cuddle time.

1 comment:

dayspring said...

oh my goodness they're getting soooo old!!! i want to see all ya'll so badly! i miss you. well i leave for guyana in two days! i'm kinda nervous and yea.. please pray for me. haha.. i'm sick now.. and hopefully i'll be better by saturday haha... ok well take care and have a fabulous summer!