This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Grant Money!

Also, I forgot to mention this in the last post, we received a grant from Shaohannah's Hope today. They are giving us $2500 toward adoption expenses! We also were approved for a loan. Hopefully now we will be able to build up our credit enough to get a good loan for when we have to pay travel expenses in about 5 months. I'm a little worried about that one since we don't have much to put up as collateral. I'm excited to see the way God is working. It was such an encouragement to get that grant!

3 comments:

R&H said...

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Congratulations on getting the grant! We also got a grant from Shaohannah's Hope, and it was such a miracle because it was the final amount that we needed to complete the adoption. God always provides!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Congrats on the grant. Eveything is falling into place so you guys can expand your family. I am keeping you guys in my prayers so Ethan comes home soon.
Cathy