This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Update on Ethan!

I apologize for not putting more pictures on my blog. I haven't loaded the pictures from my camera to the computer yet so I'm a little behind for pictures with Ellie and Evan. I promise I'll post some one of these days.

HOWEVER, we received updated pictures of Doan Phu Loc (aka, Ethan) today! I was really hoping to hear about his measurements and growth...but I still love pictures! He finally looks a little bit Asian and you can see the dark hair a little better. Also you'll notice that the big cut on his forehead is healing nicely. He looks so different...but still so VERY cute!




"What are you looking at?"

“You have got to be kidding me…
I’m being adopted by who?”
(I love the raised eye brow and curled lip!)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Great pics! That last one in particular is a hoot with that raised eyebrow. Glad that things are falling into place with the grant and loan - he's a cute little guy who definitely needs to get home!

Chip and Sara said...

Hi Misty!
We've been praying almost every day for Ethan -- every time we pray for Aaron we say a prayer for him too. I loved seeing the new photos of Ethan today. He is really cute! I was also so thankful to hear about your loan!
Sara

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Ethan is so cute. I am praying for quick travel dates for you. He is a beautiful addition to your family.

Shannon said...

What a beautiful baby Ethan is! You are so blessed! I pray you have quick travel. I know you are ready to have that baby in your arms!!