This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Answer to Prayer

I went onto our adoption agency's waiting child website today and saw two more children had been placed. These were both little boys within a month of Ellie's age who were Hepatitis B+. I had considered taking one of them at one point but didn't think Ellie would deal with it well. I have been praying for these boys for a long time and it made my day to see them placed. Also, in the past few weeks there was a 12 year old boy who was placed (Sorry mom and dad, you lost your chance!) and another 4? year old boy with Heb. B. I realize that most of this won't concern you, but I am so excited. At least one of these kids have been on the waiting list for a year. I think it is wonderful to see the way God brings children and their families together. Many people from our agency have been praying for these kids and it is such a blessing to finally see them off the waiting list and their families on the way!

While I'm on the subject, maybe you could pray for three children on the site right now. One of them is a gorgeous little 2 year old girl with HIV. One of the others is the little girl who was in the pictures with Ethan. I think I'd take her if they would let me have two! :)

2 comments:

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I have been hoping that these kids would find a home as well. Hopefully, the last few children left will be placed soon. Thank God they now have forever families.
Cathy

The Ben Show said...

Isn't it a blessing to see them finding homes? I hope we'll all be able to travel soon so our waiting kids can stop waiting! I hope the last few will be adopted soon!