This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally Home

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We just got back from a week long trip.

First we went to Estes Park for a conference with Village Missions (VM). For those who may not know, we are part of Village Missions which supplies pastors to rural churches that can't support themselves. Anyway, we had a great time there. We met lots of other VM families and we both learned a lot. The speakers really focused on how our relationship with God needs to be center. I think this is easy to let slip.

After that we went to my mom's house for a couple of days. My brother came home from the Air Force Academy and I got to meet his girl friend. She is so wonderful and I hope Zach makes her an official part of the family! Unfortunately my dad and youngest sister were gone. Dad's stationed in Kyrgyzstan, and Dayspring was in Guyana on a mission trip. I really missed them.

Finally we went to Tyler's parent's house for a couple of days and had a nice visit there as well.

It was a very long week and we had very little time to rest. While at the conference poor little Evan kept having to go to bed at least an hour or two late, get up an hour early and miss his morning nap. To make it worse, I had to leave him in a nursery twice a day when he's not used to ever being away from me. He often got this tired little stare and when I left him he would just ball. :( We had a great time but we are so glad to be home!

No comments: