This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ethan's first birthday gift

September 7th is Ethan's 2nd birthday! When he turns two we will be allowed to send him a small toy and photo album. While in Chicago Tyler and I found a little beanie baby monkey. I made a little blanket out of the same fabric as the big one I'm bring to Vietnam with us and sewed it into the arm of the monkey. I also put a pocket on the blanket for the photo album. Here are some of the pictures we're sending to him.





Ellie took this picture of me

(with the help of the tripod and a bit of cropping on the computer)

This is Evan and Ethan's room.

I'll show you the before, during and after pictures in the next post.

1 comment:

The Ben Show said...

So cute, and I'm so glad you guys get to send him something, even though I know how hard it is to miss birthdays. I'll be praying for you with regards to the loan. The monkey and blanket are so cute!