This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a few random highlights

  • We have updated pictures of Ethan! I'm not going to repost so check out Ethan's blog.

  • We discovered Ethan's name is not really Doan Phu Loc but is. . . (again you'll have to check his blog)

  • I had a very discouraging week last week. All the responsibility and work that is going into Awana (much more then I had expected) mixed with child discipline, messy house, among a few other things had me really down. I'm now feeling much better but I'm not very motivated to pick the Awana planning back up because it's what discouraged me in the first place. I think I need a lot of prayer in that area.

  • According to Ellie, she is "almost grown up". What does she want to do when she's grown up? With NO hesitation she said "drive". So where does she want to go? "Old McDonald's, Walmart and Target". Yes, my daughter has high expectations for life! :)

  • I've been organizing my videos on the computer. One of these days I'm going to post a few for you...so be watching (although it may be a while). In the mean time, here are a few pictures.



No comments: