This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally...pictures and a NON-adoption post

Alright, after my last post (if you haven't read it scroll down and catch up. Your behind...almost a full day!) I realized that not only do I have a blog specifically for the adoption...but I have filled up my family blog with the adoption as well...yep, I'm adoption addicted!

SO...with that said, here are some pictures of the kids (yes, the kids I already have).

The Water Park
We recently discovered this wonderful little water place in a park near us ("near" being an hour away in the closest real city). At first they weren't sure but once they were totally wet they loved it!





Evan's Smile!
Ellie's Smile!
(Kids never seem to work together)


Mommy's BIG Eater!
When I took these pictures we had had Totino Pizza's for dinner. Evan ate a whole one by himself! PLUS, salad and a root beer float. Afterwards his stomach was hard...and huge. He lifted up his shirt for me, patted his tummy and acted so proud of himself!




The Sprinkler
It wasn't very warm, but Ellie still wanted to play in the water.

I just love that grin!

At first she wouldn't touch the water, but she had lots of fun running in circles!

1 comment:

Baby N's Mom said...

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I love the stance Evan has in the second photo. It's the first thing I noticed and it reminds me of Will Ferrell in too many of his movies especially in the diaper.