This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! It's the big 2!

Just as a reminder, I also have a blog strictly for Ethan. Sometimes, like today, the entries are slightly different.

Anyway, it is so strange to think that Ethan's birthday had just begun when I went to bed and now, when I'm first getting up, is already over! I've been think back to two years ago. I was 7.5 months pregnant with Evan and babysitting two little girls. I never would have dreamed my first son had just been born! What's even more interesting is that Evan and Ethan are a month and a half apart but both came home (home being the orphanage for Ethan) from the hospital on the same day.

After his birth his mother left the hospital. I've also been thinking of her today. I wonder if she is grieving the loss, wishing she knew where he was, or perhaps not even alive anymore. I suppose we'll never know. But this I do know, she will always be a part of who Ethan is and we will never forget her.

1 comment:

Never Despise Meager Beginnings said...

Hi, we miss you guys! Mr. and Mrs. Stelwagen