This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tagged...twice

I'm afraid I have now been tagged twice and almost every other adoption blog I know is already doing it, SO...I'll give in and respond!

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

2. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!

A-affectionate

N-neat. Ok, this is what I would LIKE to be. My house is almost always a total and complete disaster with dishes undone, clothes on the bed room floor, toys covering the rest of the floor and paper work on almost every surface. With that said. I love things to be neat and I have a VERY high standard of clean...unfortunately, I just can't accomplish it. (probably because I spend to much time doing things like tag games on the Internet...hmm)

N-noisy!!! Yes, sadly it is true. I am quite noisy around the house. I tend to run around, jump, talk, yell, talk, sing, talk...you get the impression.

Well, now I have to tag 3 people. However, I have waited so long to reply that everyone I can think of has been tagged (Kelly, I was going to tag you and didn't finish my post before you got me). So, I guess I'll tag my cousin Heidi and anyone else who hasn't done it (is that cheating?)

No comments: