This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bringing home Ethan...One T-shirt at a time!

I am now selling t-shirts, mugs, and bags through cafepress.com. I have a couple of adoption related designs and I get a percentage of every sale. I hope to add more shirts in the future so tell me if you have any creative ideas (they don't have to be adoption related).

I have pictures of two of the shirts below. You can see the rest HERE so take a look and please tell me what you think!




2 comments:

Chip and Sara said...

Hi Misty!
I hope we can see you on Sept. 10th at the adoption meeting, but I totally understand if you can't make it. Maybe after Ethan comes home we can all meet in KC! It will be happening soon!
Sara

Kathryn said...

Really cute tote bag! I'm really considering a purchase.