This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Post #100!

We have pictures...thank you Jessica! :) I was hoping to use my 100th post to tell you I got the call...but pictures will have to work instead. The wait is becoming much more difficult since we have now entered the time frame in which we could receive the call with our travel dates at any time.

He looks so deep in thought here
Ethan with his friend and the spoon again!!
Wow, he really looks different in this picture
I can almost see what he'll look like when he's
a little older and his hair grows in!Big Bite!

3 comments:

Children's Hope International said...

Keep the faith, Misty. I can't wait for you to get the call!

Jennifer Newcomb

Baby N's Mom said...

I'm hoping that you get the call SOON. Take care and keep positive.

Jessica and Eddie said...

I hope you do get the call soon. It seems you have such a great family and Ethan will be another added blessing. I pray you do get the call soon.