This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Travel...?

I want to go!! Well, one of my friends has a son in Vietnam. They were about a month behind us in the wait to travel. They just got the call and are going in just over a week! This wasn't too surprising since their little guy is in an orphanage that is known for getting the paperwork done quickly. However, I have another friend whose child is at the same orphanage as Ethan and whose dossier reached step 2 (The point at which we start counting the "4-5 month" wait to travel) on the same day as mine. I just found out that she got the call today and is traveling as well!

I thought for sure I had another month to wait but maybe, just maybe, we'll get to travel sooner then I thought! I would love for this to be true!! However, realistically, I have SO much to do before I'm ready to go!

These are just my rambling thoughts. Please pray for us as we wait, and prepare, and wait...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Misty! We will be praying for you guys! Hope to hear travel news soon! I do have some questions that I would like to email you with ..my email is kimberlyjones73@yahoo.com..