This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Family Photo of Five

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. It's nice to know I still have faithful readers after my long absents. :)

Yesterday we had our very first family photo! It's terrible, but I don't think we'd even had a snap shot with all five of us. Anyway, Walmart did a great job and we actually got all three kids to smile at the camera at the same time. Ethan did really well for the family photo and his individual one. Those were the only two we really wanted so it worked out. However, for the rest of the session Ethan decided to throw one of those terrible fits he's so good at. At least we got the pictures we wanted and the other two kids were perfect angels!

I should probably get off. My boys have now been fighting over my lap for about 5 minutes and have now passed the screaming and hitting stage and moved on the the biting stage (well, Ethan bites and Evan screams louder...)

Ok, never mind. I now have peace (as much as I can with Ethan strangling me with a hug from behind). Poor little Evan finally gave up and got his own chair. It's just one of those days...

3 comments:

Chip and Sara said...

Sounds like you are such a great momma to 3 kids and all that entails! Life is such an adventure!

Anonymous said...

Misty, I'm so glad to see you back online!! I am very excited to read how well things are going for all of you. Are you heading this direction to file any paperwork or anything?? I would love to see you with your beautiful family! I hope Ellie's enjoying her pretty pink cast.

Allison

Kathryn said...

I'm so happy thay you are back and Ethan is doing so well