This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back On Track

We had a fun weekend with my family here. It was so good to get to see them all again. Well I called the agency yesterday to find out why I hadn't heard from the social worker about doing the homestudy. Apparently there was a mixup on where the paperwork was sent. Nikki (the Vietnam Coordinator in Kansas City) said it was a good thing I called or the problem wouldn't have been caught. I should be getting something in the mail from the social worker in just a few days. I'm glad to know things are back on track!

Today we have our first Dr. appointment with our new doctor. It's just a check up for both kids. I'm nervous about it and really hope I like her. I have been so spoiled with wonderful women doctors in the past! I'll let you know what I think about this new one after today.

No comments: