This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Homestudy Next Week!

Well we finally heard from Denise, the social worker who is going to do our homestudy.  Because we live so far from Kansas City (that's where CHI is located) she is going to do our homestudy all at one time instead of four separate interviews. She will be coming to our home on the 13th which is a week from today. I was expecting to have the homestudy done by now so I'm a bit disappoined. But on the plus side we have already gotten our letters from the Doctor written and we will hopefully be able to get all of the other paperwork done before she comes so the rest of the process will go quickly.

We keep telling Ellie that her new little brother is going to be from Vietnam. We have talked about the adoption and "picking up" or "getting" a little brother for Ellie so much that we're beginning to think that she believes that is how all babies come. Now she has even started asking where she came from. It took me a while to convince her that she came from my tummy! 

No comments: