This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, March 9, 2007

171!!!!

WooooHooo! We got our 171 (CIS approval) today!!! We are now on the "waiting list" for a child (see the bottom of the right hand column)! The timing is amazing. I was told 6-9 weeks before we would get it. At 6 weeks I got a letter that said they needed more information. I was then told they usually take about 2 weeks to fix things after that. And now, here we are 4 days later, 2 days before the 7 week mark, and we have it! I think they processed it before they had the extra information. Praise God!

As far as Tran Le Phat is concerned, we are still waiting. Last Tuesday another family with CIS approval started reviewing him. They haven't decided yet so there is still a chance we can get him. However, we won't know until they make up their minds. They could take another week or so if they wanted.

I trust that God is in control of everything. But it has been hard to wait. I keep thinking, if our social worker had done the homestudy properly the first time we would have had our 171 on Monday and would have had the chance to review him before this other family. I just have to keep remembering that God even knew that! Please pray for this other family to decide quickly. Also pray for patience on our part while we wait!

Regardless, we are on the WAITING LIST!! Praise the Lord!

No comments: