This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Trust...Rest...

I take a deep sigh for the hundredth time today. These past 10 days have been the longest and most trying days I've had in years. Just trust...deep breath. My God is omnipotent. My God is omniscient. My God is love. If these are true, which they are, He is deserving of my undivided trust. Just rest...deep breath. Trust leads to rest. If I am trusting God fully and completely, I have no cause for worry. My heart should be calm and stayed upon the Lord. At rest.

A family with CIS approval is reviewing Tran Le Phat, and we still wait for our approval. They have first choice and unless they choose not to accept him he will be theirs, regardless of when our 171 arrives…deep breath. My God is omnipotent. My God is omniscient. My God is Love. He knows, He is able, and He is love. He will bring about HIS will, in HIS time, and in HIS way? He will gently guide me into His perfect plan…whatever that may be. Who am I to question? I would never be happy outside His will so why ask for it? Just trust...deep breath. Just rest...deep breath. Just breathe... 

"Trust in the Lord...Delight thyself also in Him...Commit thy way unto the Lord...Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." -Psalm 37:2-7

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your way acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.” –Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh.. misty, just stay calm.. if God wants you to have him you will. if not then you dont want him! dont imaganine him has your kid, he's not...and he may never be. just let God deal with it..and sit back and relax i know thats easier said than done but yea.. take care and God bless ya!!