This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Friday, March 16, 2007

More Pictures...

I promised to post some more pictures so here they are. The first one is of Ellie with milk in her hair. We have no idea how this happened. I turned my back and next thing I know Ellie is screaming for me and has milk driping down her hair. The best I can come up with is she was trying to see the bottom side of the bowl. Even she's not real sure. :)


"...?"

Kisses for Mommy

"Huh?"

My sweet heart


Mama's Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe....these are soo cute.. i really like the one with ellie the milk head. ha and i love your sweater you're wearing in the one with evan kissing you.. very cute..