This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Lil' Superman

Wow...we have SO long to wait before anything at all happens with the adoption! So for now my goal is to make a list and do all those things I'll never get to once I'm a mom of 3! Also, I thought it was time to stop boring you with all these long post and just send cute pictures for a while. So here are some of Evan, the cute ones of Ellie are still on the camera. Evan is wearing his new Superman hat which he loves. We also got one to match for his brother...whenever he shows up!! (oops...what if we end up with a girl off the waiting child list or something? we didn't think of that!)


What a Stud!



Aww...look at the tear

"Sure wish my brother was here!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

misty, these are waaay too cute.. haha and i'm sorry about tran, but i'm sure it's for the best the kid you'll end up with will be way cutter and will bless you in many ways no doubt.