This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Umm...culture shock?

Vietnam...along with most of the world, seems to have very different standards of road "safety". For example, "stop, look, and listen" is more like "don't look, just go, and walk at a predictable pace" But this beats all. May I introduce the "Vietnamese Car Seat!"


"New 2007 Family Vehicle (car seat included)"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha wow..i dont think i could ever do that with my kids.. that looks so dangerous if you wreck you're just screwed! haha but it's kinda funny..