This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life Decisions...

I feel like so much has been happening since I last wrote! We went to Michigan for a wedding last week and had a wonderful time. It was a very relaxing trip. Evan loved the pool at the motel!

Anyway, Tyler and I could really use your prayers! We are looking at a little boy on the waiting child list who is 19 months old. He has hydrocephalus (used to be known as water on the brain). He has a speech delay (which could be from being in the orphanage) but is otherwise right on target for his age. He seems to have a very mild case of hydro but we really don't know. The medical report is very...hmm, vague. I do know that any medical intervention would have to wait till he was here and that would be 5-6 months from now. We have no way of knowing what time of brain damage could happen during that time. We have to make a life decision with very little information...in other words, we need lots prayer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

misty, this does sound like a hard decision last i had heard i thought you had decided on this little kid.. haha. but yea.. i'll have to call you to see whats really going on.. i will keep you in my prayers!