This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Cute Kids! :)

I've been neglecting the pictures once again...sorry! So here are a few from July.

JULY 4TH


We had a great turn out for our Church's 4th of July party.

This is Ellie wearing part of the pinata afterwards!




Lighting smoke bombs with Daddy!



VILLAGE MISSIONS CONFERENCE

Evan's Comfy Spot


Dirty Feet :)


We hung a sheet up so Evan would go to sleep.

I love the little feet hanging out!


This is just Evan being...Evan



COPY CATS


If Ellie is doing something Evan has to do it too.

He loves her so much and copies every move!



"He did it!"


"No, she did it!"







OTHER PICTURES


Ellie's "big" bed


They always look so sweet when they sleep!





Evan's been going through a clingy stage and often wants me to just hold him. Sometimes he'll bring the sling and try to put it on me! This time he was so tired he fell asleep while I was making dinner.


I've been having a terrible time with blogger. Notice all the double spacing (or sometimes very small spaces or just uneven in general) in this post, it was not by choice. For some reason the format gets messed up and I can't fix it. I'm always having trouble getting the pictures and labels to be spaced the way I want them. Sometimes everything looks good until I go to preview it and the spacing is still way off. I never have problems if I'm working with just the text. It usually happens when I add more pictures, try to change the order, or try to center them. Any suggestion? Am I the only one having this problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Michelle Zitterkopf. I LOVED the pictures! Your kids are sooooooooo cute!

Also...

I wanted to tell you and Tyler that Joel and I are engaged now!