This is my blog in which I talk about everything. But if you are interested in just the adoption story click here on "Ethan's Story" or see below under "other blogs" and you can see his blog. This blog contains the same information (my side of the story) but the other one is in a simple form and easier to follow.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Jet Lag and Ellie

Good morning from Vietnam, Tyler here again. The time is currently 4 am and unfortunately we're all awake due to Ellie's body thinking that it is now 3 pm and time to a.) wake up from her nap and b.) it's the middle of the afternoon at home, time to do some playing. (Well, coloring actually.)


For now, we'll let Mommy sleep while Ellie colors, and Daddy and Ethan work on the computer. He was trying to copy what I was doing on the computer last night while checking e-mail. Right after I published the blog last night Ethan fell asleep on the couch beside me. Not the greatest picture, but it gets the point across.


With that as my last thought for now I'm going to try to get Ellie back to bed. Good night. I hope.

3 comments:

Chip and Sara said...

I couldn't wait to see if you'd had time to post since yesterday!!! We woke up around 4:00am for the first few days too, so we would have been coloring right along with Ellie! It looks like everything is just going so well for all of you!

Kathryn said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see more pics of Ethan and find out how he is doing with everything!

K said...

Oh my, I am dying for updates!!!!